Work Location: Current active worksite in Madison or Clark County. See Volunteer Coordinator for specific details.
Purpose of Position: Work directly with volunteer Team Members to accomplish high quality construction of Habitat homes.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Lead Team Members in completion of specific construction activities
· Answer questions asked by Team Members
· Keep Team Members on task and engaged in the work at hand
· Coordinates with House Leader to schedule when Crew Leader is needed on site for assigned task
· Knowledge in at least one specific construction activity (ex. trim, framing, painting, insulation, etc.). Training available.
· Willing and able to manage a 5 person unskilled group of Team Member volunteers
Commitment Expectations: Duration of assigned construction activity
Reports to: House Leader, Construction Supervisor